Flexible. Must be able to work at least 20 hours a
On occasion, may be asked to work
evenings and/or weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
Monitor and record conditions of all Academic and Student
Support Spaces to include follow-up on work orders and maintenance
requests in Residence Life Apartments.
Liaison for non-university evnets to address set-upd and remedy any
last-minute changes. Assist with Facilities Set ups and help
coordinate support services.
- Classrooms - cleanliness of floors and carpets, lighting, air
conditioning functionality, broken shades, broken desks, and
chairs, dirty walls.
- Hallways - cleanliness, lighting, garbage on floor, trash
- Stairwells - cleanliness, lighting
- Restrooms - overall cleanliness, paper products and soap stock,
- Exterior Perimeter - overall grounds cleanliness, trash
receptacles, entrance door glass
- Cafeteria - overall cleanliness, trash, lighting, chair
resetting, floors, tables, walls.
Great customer service skills. Basic knowledge of Microsoft
Word and Excel.
Coordinate with Assistant Vice President's Office at the
beginning of each semester to set hours.
Adjustments may be made to allow for covering off-hour and weekend
events as necessary.
In addition to completing the online student
application, interested candidates must submit their resume to
Eilean Kosinski at email@example.com