Title: Office Assistant
Student Requested: Regular Student Worker
Job Purpose: This job is an Academic year position, but
can also carry over to the summer.
Job ID: S00841-308
• Answering telephones, faxing, filing work tickets, and
• Greet office guests, answer questions and direct to the
• Dispatching trades
• Data entry into our TMA system .
• Other administrative duties or special projects as
• Computers, fax machine, photocopier.
• Familiarity with the office equipment ( fax
machines , copy machines and computers )
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word or Excel).
• Must be able to Multi-task
• Excellent communication skills and detail oriented.
• The ability to handle confidential matters and to be
• Ability to work well with others.
• Willingness to tackle new projects.
• Ability to work between 15 – 20 hours per week (
Monday – Friday )
• Flexible schedule (if required).
Skill Development Areas:
• Listening, Customer Service, Time Management,
Multitasking, Communication, Intercultural proficiency, Student
In addition to completing the online application, please
send a copy of your resume to Sonia Pons at email@example.com