Position Title: Transportation Services
Dates of Employment Term: May - August, 2013
Location of Employer: Office of Conference
Job ID: S03269-325T
Candidates will only be considered for this position if the
following information is received:
1. Completion of the online student worker
2. Submission of the resume to the the required email
3. Completion of the questionnaire (see link on
Completed applications, to include the questionnaire and
resume submission, must be received by the Conference Services
Department before February 20, 2013.
The Office of Auxiliary Services is seeking a student worker to
assist in all aspects of coordinating the Transportation Services
program throughout the Summer Conference season.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide administrative support to the Operations
• Create transportation schedules based upon clients
o Airports arrivals and departures
o Transfers to and from Boston
o Shuttle services to subway
o Special requests as needed
• Coordinate airport arrival team’s for meeting clients at
• Coordinate schedules and confirmations with bus
• Reconcile and approve transportation invoices.
• Monitor quality and timeliness of services
• Managing the day to day operations of
• Assist clients with special requests and possible changes to
• Hospitality Management or related course of study
• Available to work part time Monday to Friday from March 1st
to May (End of Spring Semester) and full time from May to mid
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written are
• Exceptional organizational, time management and logistical
skills are required.
• Excellent problem solving skills are required.
• Valid driver’s license is preferred.
• Ability to standing and walk for extended periods of
• Ability to lift/carry items weighing up to 50lbs.
• Ability to work morning, nights and weekends as
Student workers may not work more than 20 hours per week
during the academic year. The Office of Conference Services cannot
guarantee full-time hours for all shifts during the summer months
(May - August). Employee’s summer hours may range between 20
hours and 35 hours per week.
In addition to completing the online student worker
application, applicants MUST complete the questionnaire (see link
on right) and submit it along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org