A panel of Homeland Security and Intelligence Experts from both the
Public and Private Sectors examine what has changed since
9/11/2001. Panelists will provide an overview of their
programs, how they have changed since 9/11 and if we are actually
safer then we were on September 10th, 2001. The program will
have a Q&A session for Students, Faculty and Invited
- Introduction to the topic of preparedness and information
sharing since 9/11/01 - Brendan Healy (15 - 20 minutes)
- Introduction of Panelists (each panelist will have 2 minutes to
introduce their program) - Brendan Healy / Panel (15
- Moderated Questions for Panel - (30 - 45 minutes)
- Open Q&A from audience (15 - 30 minutes)
- Brendan Healy - Executive Director and President, Long Island
- Richard Rotanz -Executive Director, Applied Science Center of
Innovation and Excellence in Homeland Security
- Kevin Peterson - Protective Security Advisor, US Department of
- Maryann Goldman - Special Agent, FBI New York Field Office
- James Capozzi - Special Agent, FBI New York Field Office
Earn 4 MVP Points!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Required.
CLICK HERE to RSVP!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Please arrive about 15 minutes early.
D'Angelo Center (DAC) room 416, Queens Campus
Sponsored by Student Life.