Water conservation measures have been implemented to St. John's
Queens campus. Some of these measure include:
- Fitting water restricting shower heads and facuets
in the bathrooms of the Residence Village.
- Having front loading washing machines in the laundry
- The water used to irrigate campus is taken from an artesian
- We meter and monitor the water consumption on campus through
Department of Environmental Protection.
- Through St. John's organic soils
management planning we brew and spray our own compost tea,
which reduces the need to frequently water our grounds.