Welcome to the Tell Me More
The new Version 10 of Tell Me More, an exciting
state-of-the-art, web-based language learning program, is now
available to the St. John’s University community. The new version
features a cleaner, more user friendly interface. Tell Me More
provides users with an interactive language learning experience, 24
hours a day, seven days a week. Its speech recognition tool
is second to none in language learning software. Languages
available are English for ESL students, French, Spanish, Italian,
German, and Dutch.
This service is no longer available
free of charge, but it is available through a much reduced rate
from the university bookstore.
Instructions for Use
- Purchase a Tell Me More license card at the University
- Go to the web address listed on the card.
- Self Register by putting in the number on the card and creating
a username and password.
- Your license is valid for 6 months from the time you create
- You may sign on with either the card # or your username and
Questions and Assistance
The Global Language and Culture Center located in St. John Hall
Room 106 can answer your questions about Tell Me More software use.
In addition, you may write to Millard Yoder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(718) 990-1930 for further assistance.
For information on how to use Tell Me More, please see the
User Guide for Students.
For information about the Tell Me More headset, please