*Please allow at least 3-5 business days
- Contact Scott
- Specify who should receive the announcement. Please be as
specific as possible (i.e. undergraduates, residents, specific
college, specific year, specific campus, specific major, faculty,
- Please paste announcement into the body of the e-mail OR attach
information as a simple Word document OR send a
URL link from Events Calendar. Please make sure it
- Heading (maximum of 50
characters including spaces)
- Start and End Time
- Brief description
- Contact information (Department/Person, Phone #/E-mail).
- Announcements are usually in rich text.
- We can now post a well-designed flyer as a Personal
Announcement. If you want us to do so, please send us the
flyer as a jpg file. (Under 1MB please!)
If you choose this option, please also provide
the text outside of the flyer, since ADA requires this in
order to benefit those dependant on assistive devices.
- Information sent as Publisher or Powerpoint files are not
If you want us to include an application or another document as a
link, please send it as a pdf file.
- Because of space limitations and high demand, we
cannot do both an announcement and an email message,
so please choose one or the other.
- We can only highlight 3 Personal Announcements at a time, so
please limit your requests to not more than one every 2-3 weeks.
(You may request that we refresh your announcement to push it back
to the top of the list, but even this is limited to every 2-3 weeks
in order to be fair to the other areas who want their announcement
highlighted, as well.) All announcements can remain active
for 7-14 days, but they will be seen on a linking page once
three subsequent announcements are added.