*Please allow at least 5-7
business days for processing*
***Please request this option
sparingly, as only a limited number of e-mails can
be sent out each day and students often complain they are getting
- Contact Scott
- Specify who should receive the email message. Please be
as specific as possible (i.e. undergraduates, residents, specific
college, specific year, specific campus, specific major,
etc.). If your targeted audience is particularly specific
(i.e. all African-American male sophomores on the Queens campus),
you are required to provide student X numbers in order for your
request to be processed.
- Please include the following information in your request:
- From (department or organization)
- To (targeted audience)
- Subject (try to be specific, yet catchy; please do NOT use
- Event Date, Time and location (if
- Include event URL if the event is posted to the online calendar or to
- Brief description (including cost, who can attend, why they
should attend, and whether an RSVP is necessary)
- Contact information (Department/Person, Phone #/E-mail).
- Email messages are usually sent out in Rich Text format.
- We can include a flyer or an image in you message but they need
to be sent to us as a jpg file. (under 1 MB
- We do NOT attach documents. If you need an application or form
attached, please send us a PDF and we will upload it and provide a
link to a URL.
- Send ALL requests from YOUR St. John's email address
- Information sent as Publisher or PowerPoint files are not
accepted. Please convert to a PDF. (If you are attaching a
form or an application.)
- This option is ONLY for students. To send e-mails to
faculty and employees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because of space limitations and high demand, we
cannot do both an announcement and an email message, so please
choose one or the other.