Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will learn to communicate effectively across cultures
as they gain greater knowledge of the similarities and differences
of different cultures.
- Students will learn to be proactive agents of change by seeking
opportunities to interact with individuals who are culturally
- Students will learn to build coalitions that foster a greater
sense of community on their respective campuses.
- Students will learn to lead effectively with integrity, moral
purpose, social responsibility and civic duty.
- Students will learn to connect with the institution by getting
more involved in student organizations, attending on-campus
programs and events, participating in discussion groups, reaching
out to their faculty out of the classroom and encouraging other
students to do the same.