1. Points can be earned from the Week of
Welcome through Spring Weekend each year.
2. Points roll over from the Fall Semester to the
3. Points expire at the conclusion of the last
week of classes of the Spring Semester.
4. Points can only be redeemed during scheduled
MVP Redemption periods at the Campus Concierge, D’Angelo Center 2nd
Floor following its operating schedule. All points expire as
soon as the final redemption period concludes.
5. Fall semester GPA points will be added to a
student’s total in January.
6. Students can only redeem points for a package
once. After that redemption, the student will only be
eligible for all of the other packages. For example, if a
student chooses to “spend” 150 points on the St. John’s Snuggie
they will no longer be eligible to redeem points for a second
7. Students may not combine points with any other
8. If a student receives points fraudulently,
he/she will be removed from eligibility in the entire program and
will be reported to the Department of Student Conduct.
9. Students may not receive points for attending
events which they are being paid to work.
10. Any discrepancies in points must be reported
to the area of Student Engagement within two weeks of the event in
11. Prizes available while supplies last.
Point levels and prizes are subject to change. All changes
will be widely publicized.
12. It is up to the discretion of the
Administrator in charge of the event, when the event will be
13. It is the student’s responsibility to make
sure they find the swiping location at the event. Swiping
will not occur after the event is over! For Basketball Games
at Madison Square Garden and Carnesecca Arena, ensure to find the
designated swiping stations in both Arenas. Maps with swiping
locations will be available at www.stjohns.edu/MVPRewards during the season,
and will also be publicized during in-game announcements.
14. If an event is not swiped, it is not eligible
This program is for Full Time,
Undergraduate students on the Queens and Manhattan Campuses
only. For information on the Staten Island Campus MVP