Please use the links on the right
for helpful housing information.
Apartment Style Living
Townhouse apartment organized around five landscaped
courtyards with shared kitchen, living room and bathrooms.
Juniors and Seniors only
1 Residence Director (RD) and 5 Residence Assistants
RD located in St. Vincent Hall (Room 112) and RA Office in
St. Vincent Hall (Room 123).
Same sex by apartment
- 2 private bathrooms per apartment
- 1 triple occupancy and 2 double occupancy bedrooms per
- Bed with mattress, desk with chair, dresser and closet space
- Full kitchen with electric stove, sink, cabinets, and full-size
- Spacious and modern living room with dining table, chairs, and
- All living rooms open onto courtyard or balcony
- Washers and dryers in each courtyard
- Student controlled heating and air-conditioning units
- Wireless access throughout each apartment and cable jacks
provided in each bedroom and living room
- Laundry room on first floor in each courtyard (free for
To view 360 degree videos and pictures of the various
rooms, please CLICK HERE.
Once you open up the link, click on Queens Campus and
select either “360s” or “Photos” on the top and search for the
building to see various images of the hall. See below for the floor
(A) Each apartment consists of a kitchen, living room, dining room,
and 3 bedrooms. The kitchen has its own room directly in front of
you as you walk into the apartment. Of the 3 bedrooms, one is a
triple (sleeps 3 people) and two are a double (sleeps 2 people).
This setup applies to apartments on any floor beginning with the
letters: A, C, D, F, G, J, K, M and N.
(B) Each apartment consists of a kitchen, living room, dining
room, and 3 bedrooms. The kitchen is along the side wall of the
living room as you walk into the apartment. Of the 3 bedrooms, one
is a triple (sleeps 3 people) and two are a double (sleeps 2
people). This setup applies to apartments on any floor beginning
with the letters: B, E, H, L and P.
The number of beds shown in a room may not match the occupancy due
to some beds being bunked.