Ever notice how some schools have awesome T-Shirts that everyone
wears to games, to class, off-campus, and even as alumni? It’s time
St. John’s has its own official shirt, and this is YOUR chance to
make history and tradition at STJ!
The Department of Student Life is sponsoring a contest now through
the end of summer for any student to submit an original design for
what this shirt will be! Deadline for submission is Wednesday,
August 25th, 2010. Voting will take place during Red Storm Spirit
Week 2010, August 30th – September 3rd. The winning design will be
printed on thousands of T-Shirts to be given out at events
throughout the year as the official St. John’s T-Shirt. Feel free
to include Johnny Thunderbird and any St. John’s logo in your
Submit your design or any questions to email@example.com!
1st Place: $250.00 and your design on thousands of T-Shirts!
2nd Place: $150.00
3rd Place: $100.00
- Submissions must be from current undergraduate registered St.
John’s Students as of September, 2010.
- Each student may submit up to two designs, however a student
may only win one of the prize levels.
- This is a Spirit T-Shirt, so make sure your design has plenty
of St. John’s Spirit!
- Include your name, X-number, graduation year, college and cell
phone number in your e-mail submission.
- T-Shirt will be either Red or White in color.
- Please keep in mind that this design is for T-Shirt printing,
which is more restrictive than printing on paper.
Deadline for submission is Wednesday, August 25th, 2010.
A student panel will select 5 final designs for voting by the
student body. The final design is subject to potential alterations
by the Department of Student Life.