Orientation Registration Deadline is Dcember
note that in order to register for Orientation you must have made
your deposit. To view the deposit deadline and other important
information please visit the
New Student Guide.
Simply click to Register for
Orientation at our Queens or Staten Island
campus. Before you proceed, review the convenient instructions
- You'll be asked to enter your USER ID and PIN number.
- Your USER ID is your personal X number (e.g., X98977345) as
assigned in your welcome letter. Your PIN is your birth date
in month/date/year format (for August 30, 1985, enter
- After entering your USER ID and PIN, click "Login."
- At the next screen, choose the "Student Services and Financial
Aid" menu; then choose the "New Student Orientation" menu.
- Click "Review/Confirm Orientation." You must choose an
orientation session from the list.
- Once you've completed on-line registration, print the
confirmation page as your receipt.
If you don't have access to a computer, please register today by
calling (718) 990-5353 (Queens Campus), or (718) 390-4131 (Staten
Island Campus). Whether you register for orientation online or by
mail, you'll receive a confirmation in the mail.