The Commuter Connection Committee is a group dedicated to
organizing, planning, and execute commuter friendly workshops and
events that include all students of the STJ community. Our goal is
to create an STJ community where both commuter and resident
students can network, socialize and bond as St. John’s
- President: Khalidah Barakat
- VP for Advertising and Marketing- Melanie Cheungseekit
- VP for Programming and Commuter Advocacy- Ashton Minor
- Secretary- Irving Chase
- Commuter Pride Week Committee: This group is responsible for
brainstorming ideas for commuter pride week, recruiting students to
help at events during commuter pride week, and executing planned
activities on behalf of the CCC.
- CCC Membership Outreach Committee: This group works with
the VP of Advertising to create and execute a promotional strategy
that will promote awareness of all commuter programs and
For more information or to get involved with the CCC please
email us at email@example.com or
join our group on OrgSync.
The SI CCC is still forming! To get involved, please contact
Theresa Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.