For this upcoming year, we are inviting departments to share
your programs with the entire University. The year's Academic
Lecture Series theme: "Educating a Global Society," aims to
provide students with a glimpse into controversial and contemporary
issues in an attempt to foster personal development and worldly
impact. Our goal is to encourage students to look beyond the face
value of issues and develop individual opinions in order to expand
their knowledge and impact the world.
Why include your program as part of the Academic Lecture
- It is an excellent way to broaden the intellectual knowledge of
our students and general University community.
- It is an exceptional way to share new initiatives that your
office/department may be involved in.
- It provides a new venue for student engagement in an academic
setting outside the classroom.
- It provides avenues to foster faculty/student interaction.
- Receive marketing support through creation and distribution of
posters, website links, and e-mail blasts.
If your office/department is interested in presenting your
program as part of the Academic Lecture Series, please complete the
Call for Programs
form and submit to Jessica Stevens for consideration by August