St. John’s University has a "rolling admission" deadline policy, which means you can apply at anytime. However, there are some dates and deadlines for priority status or for admission to a specific program. Please visit our Deadlines & Notifications page for more specific information.
Choose your application type below for a checklist that will help you “check it off” your to-do list.
- Complete and submit the online application or print out a paper application, complete it and follow the instructions to submit it.
NOTE: We waive the application fee if you apply using our online application.
- Certain programs may have additional application requirements. Please check to see if your program has additional application needs.
- Essay and recommendation letters are not mandatory, but they are recommended for most undergrads. This is a requirement for the Pharmacy program.
- Upload your final high school transcripts, including final grades and date of graduation with your online application.
- If you need to upload documents after submission, please email them to email@example.com (along with contact information and XID#) or mail them to our Admission Processing Service Center at St. John’s University, P.O. Box 413, Randolph, MA 02368-9822.
- Have SAT and/or ACT scores sent directly to the University by the testing agency (new and transfer freshmen only). SAT code: 2799 / ACT code: 2888