Undergraduate Research: S-STEM Scholars Program
St. John’s University invites applications for the STEM Scholars Program. This program provides scholarships, research support, academic support, and an opportunity to work toward solving a problem that impacts our world for students majoring in biology, chemistry, mathematics, or physics. In addition to the academic program, this program provides scholarships of up to $5000 for three years for students who have demonstrated financial need and meet the residency requirement.
- Possess at least a 3.00 GPA
- Be enrolled as a second-year St. John’s student for the 2018-2019 academic year in one of the science or math majors of St. John's College
- Address a global problem.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team to address a real-world problem and develop a solution for one aspect of this problem.
- Present your ideas and solutions.
- Commit to a team of like-minded individuals.
Semesters Recruiting: Spring
Position Title: S-STEM Scholar
Hours per Week: 6
Type of Position: Paid
Pay: Scholarship for Eligible Students
Position Status: Open
Interested in this Job?
If you are interested in this research opportunity, contact Alison Hyslop at firstname.lastname@example.org