The Transfer Process at St. John's University is quick and easy!
We offer student a rolling admissions process, which means we
accept applications right up until the beginning of each enrollment
term. We encourage you to complete the free online application and
send in your required documents (college transcripts, statement of
activity, etc), so that a decision can be made and a credit
evaluation conducted. We will complete the course-by-course
evaluation within 24-48 hours after you have been admitted.
Complete your application by
- Official or Unoffical College Transcripts.
- Official High School Transcript (with date of graduation
printed on it) is required if you do not have an Associates
- If you have a gap in your education years, please include a
"Statement of Activity" with your application. )
Easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Complete the free online
- Submit your College Transcripts, High School Transcripts,
and Statement of Activity.
- A decision will be rendered 24-48 hours from when your
docuements are processed. Documents take one week to be processed
once received by the Office of Admission.
- You will automatically be awarded a transfer scholarship at the
time of the decision if you have over 24 credits and at least a 2.5
- Your credit evaluation will be completed once you are
- Transfer Student
Services will contact you regarding a registration
If you have attended an international institution, please
provide these additional materials:
- Official college transcript in original language with official
- TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate English language
proficiency. Applicants who have attended a school where the
primary language of instruction is English can have this
- Foreign credential evaluation. Please refer to www.naces.org
for a listing of credential evaluating agencies from which we can
accept course-by-course evaluation. The evaluations must contain US
grade and credit equivalents.
The average GPA for a transfer student to St. John's ranges from
a 2.5 to a 3.0 GPA. Please contact us for specific pre-requisite
courses that are required for certain majors.
Radiological Sciences Program
For students applying to this program within the College of
Pharmacy and Health Sciences, interviews dates will be
provided. Interviews are not required at the time of
If you have further questions, we invite you to contact us:
St. John's University
Office of Transfer Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
1 (888) 9STJOHNS (toll-free)