Instructions for Upgrading a Web Browser
to be Java Compatible
If the chat software failed to load due to the the absence of
the Sun Microsystems JAVA 2 Platform Standard Edition or the Java
Runtime Environment (JRE), use the following instructions to
upgrade your system.
- Right-click on this link - JRE.zip - and 'save
target as' to save this file to your computer.
- Unzip to remove the .exe file.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file to install the J2SE(TM)
Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9. Press 'Run' if you receive a
Security Warning dialog box asking 'Do you want to run this file?'
Follow the default instructions. You may be required to reboot
- After installation, return to the chat page and enter the
- If you have any additional questions, please e-mail email@example.com.