After you arrive at St. John’s, report to International Student
Orientation. Remember, Orientation is required: you cannot register
for classes unless you attend Orientation.
Documents to Bring
As soon as you arrive on campus, make photocopies of the following
documents and bring them – along with the originals – to the Office
of International Student and Scholar Services:
- Passport identification pages
- F-1 and all other U.S. Visas
- Form 1-94 Departure Record
- St. John’s University’s I-20 Form (if it was sent to you).
- I-20s from all schools you have attended in the U.S.
- A “Request for Transfer Information” Form (if it was sent to
you rather than St. John’s).
Be sure to protect your legal documents. Make extra photocopies.
Never destroy your I-20 Forms; keep them in a safe place.
For more information about International Student Orientation and
what to do upon arriving at St. John's, contact our Office of
International Student and Scholar Services:
Room 116 St. John Hall
Phone: 1 (718) 990-6083
Fax: 1 (718) 990-2070