After you arrive at St. John’s, report to International Student
Orientation. Remember that Student Orientation is required,
and you cannot register for classes until you attend
Documents to Bring
As soon as you arrive on campus, make photocopies of the following
documents and bring them – along with the originals – to the Office
of International Student and Scholar Services:
- Passport identification pages
- F-1 and all other U.S. Visas
- Form 1-94 Departure Record
- St. John’s University’s I-20 Form (if it was sent to you).
- I-20s from all schools you have attended in the U.S.
- A “Request for Transfer Information” Form (if it was sent to
you rather than St. John’s).
Be sure to protect your legal documents. Make extra photocopies.
Never destroy your I-20 Forms; keep them in a safe place.
For more information about International Student Orientation and
what to do upon arriving at St. John's, contact our Office of
International Student and Scholar Services:
Room 116 St. John Hall
Phone: 1 (718) 990-6083
Fax: 1 (718) 990-2070