What are the basic procedures and requirements for
applying to St. John's?
For graduate admission, international students need to do the
- Provide secondary school records, including diplomas and any
external examinations taken.
- Provide official college and university records (if attended),
including diplomas/degrees awarded.
- Send payment for our $70 USD application fee
- Submit most recent TOEFL score (if language of instruction is
- Provide official English translation of all academic
records that are not in English.
Back to FAQ