Login Username, Password and
Student E-mail Address
In order to get your UIS username/password, St. John’s Central
username/password and Student Email Address:
- Have your Student X-Number on hand. It was issued to you in
your Acceptance Letter.
- Call (718) 990-5000 to make an appointment with the Office of Information Technology to issue you
Configure your Laptop for the
In order to connect to the free campus Internet, the Office of
Information Technology has to configure your laptop.
- Call (718) 990-5000 to make an appointment with the Office of
Information Technology to issue you your information
The UIS System is the main online system that you can access to see
your bill, view your schedule, register for courses, apply for a
parking permit and check your final grades. UIS will allow you to:
- With your UIS Username and Password you can log on to any
University computer on campus
- Log-in to UIS Web Self Service to register
for courses, pay your bills, check your final grades, apply for a
parking permit, etc.
- If you do not have log-in access call (718) 990-6402 on the
Queens campus, or (718) 990-4599 on the Staten Island campus, for
help with accessing your account.
St. John’s Central is the main Cyber Portal for students to gain
entry to all University tools including the UIS System.
- When you are given an email address, you will be given a
personal homepage on St. John’s Central (With a username and
- To access it, go to http://www.stjohns.edu/central and enter your
St. John’s Central username and password.
You have a course home page for each of your classes; click the “My
Courses” tab on St. John’s Central homepage to view it.
Note: It is up to the instructor whether or not he/she will use it
as a place to post reading materials, course syllabus or
assignments. Check with your Professor.