Law Enforcement Officers
For over 40 years, law enforcement officers have gained the knowledge to become leaders in the field at St. John’s University’s Staten Island campus. Through the Office of Adult and Veteran Services and the College of Professional Studies eligible students have the opportunity to earn their undergraduate degree at an extremely affordable cost—with flexible course times and formats.
- Affordable Programs: Tuition for the 2014-15 academic year is $560 per credit. This is a significant discount from our traditional undergraduate tuition.
- Flexible Course Schedules: Choose from on-campus and online classes offered during the day, evening and weekend.
- Generous Transfer Credit Policy: Apply transfer credits towards your St. John’s undergraduate degree. Receive 24 college credits for successfully completing training with New York City and New Jersey police and corrections departments; Nassau County, Suffolk County, and New York State police academies; and federal law enforcement.
- Personalized Experience: Receive personalized career counseling and academic advisement from seasoned experts in the criminal justice field.
- Expert Faculty: Learn from distinguished faculty from the field of law enforcement who will be sensitive to your work schedule.