Adult Degree Programs
Our programs offer:
- Flexible Course Schedules - Choose from on-campus and online classes offered during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Affordable Programs - Tuition for the 2013-14 academic year is $550 per credit. This is a 55 percent discount from our traditional undergraduate tuition of $1,215 per credit.
- Generous Transfer Credit Policy - Apply up to 90 transfer credits toward your St. John's degree
- Credit for Work and Life Experiences - Earn college credit for prior-learning through previous work, training, life experience, and military service.
- Personalized Experience - Receive personalized career counseling and academic advisement from start to finish.
- Expert Faculty - Benefit from faculty whose priority is teaching and application, with experience firmly rooted in years of industry leadership.
Talk to an Admission Counselor
Juantiesha Christian, Admission Counselor
Mondays: 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. - Noon
Fridays: Noon - 2:00 p.m.
Apply Online Now
Download a PDF of the Application