Academic Year 2017-2018
|School or College||Rate Per Credit|
|The School of Education||$1,200|
|College of Professional Studies||$1,200|
|The Peter J. Tobin College of Business||$1,215|
|St. John's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences with the exception of:||$1,200|
|School Psychology Major||$1,285|
|Library Science Major||$1,285|
|Speech Language Pathology Major||$1,285|
|Ph.D. Clinical Psychology Major||$1,440|
|College of Pharmacy and Heath Sciences||$1,385|
|Masters in Public Health||$1,200|
|Institute for Biotechnology||$1,280|
Important Additional Information
- 2017-2018 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2017 through Spring of 2018
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full before registration can be completed.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.