Enrollment and Housing Deposit
NEW UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS FOR FALL 2017
Congratulations on your decision to become a Johnny for #SJU2021! We are so excited to welcome you to campus.
How to submit your non-refundable $300 enrollment deposit, as well as non-refundable $400 housing deposit (if you plan to live on campus):
- Submit your online deposit no later than May 1, 2017 by logging into St. John's University Information System (UIS).
- User ID (X-Number on your admit letter, X is capital) and PIN (your birthday in six digits: February 3, 1992 is 020392).
- Login and select Student > New Student Information > Admissions > Admission Deposits, then click the link to the deposit you wish to pay. From there, click eDeposits on the toolbar to make the payment.
- You will be asked to change your password. Be sure to remember your password so you can access UIS regularly.
- Submit your deposit over the phone (you will need your X-ID number) through our Customer Service Center at 718-990-2000 or send a check payable to St. John’s University with your X-ID in the Memo line to:
St. John's University
P.O. Box 548
Randolph, MA 02368-0548
You can reach us by phone at 1-888-9STJOHNS during the following hours:
- Friday, May 5 | 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. EST
- Saturday, May 6 | 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. EST
- Monday, May 8 | 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST
NEW GRADUATE STUDENTS
- FIRST- complete, sign and return your Graduate Enrollment Confirmation Form* to:
St. John’s University
Office of Graduate Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
- NEXT - submit your deposit online at St. John's University Information System (UIS). Login with your User ID or X Number from your admit letter. Please follow the same UIS login instructions as above for undergraduate students.
- Submit your deposit over the phone through our Customer Service Center at 718-990-2000 or send a check payable to St. John’s University mailed to the Graduate Admission Office address above.
*Please note that your $300 enrollment deposit and $400 housing deposit must be paid as soon as possible for the fall semester. Housing is available on a first come, first served basis until housing capacity is reached. If you submit your enrollment and housing deposit over the phone or via UIS, you must still complete, sign and return your Enrollment Confirmation Form to the Office of Admission. Enrollment and Housing Deposits are non-refundable.