Federal Aid For Certificate Programs
To be considered for federal aid students must have a valid FAFSA on file and meet all federal aid eligibility requirements.
Graduate Level Advanced Certificate Programs:
- Administrative Studies
- Bilingual Extension
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Instructional Leadership
- Library and Information Science
- Literacy Leadership Coach
- School Building Leadership
- School Building Leadership/School District Leadership
- School District Leadership
- School Counselor
- Teaching Literacy, Birth through 6
- Teaching Literacy, Grades 5-12
- Teaching Students with Disabilities - Childhood
- Teaching Students with Disabilities 7-12
- TESOL PK-12
Students in the programs listed above are eligible for consideration for Federal Graduate loan limits.
The University reserves the right to remove a certificate progam from federal aid consideration in the future.
Undergraduate Certificate Programs:
- Physician Assistant – Students admitted to this certificate program are required to have an undergraduate degree: therefore, federal aid limited to Federal Direct Student loans. Students in the PA program are eligible for 3rd year federal undergraduate loan limits.
- Risk and Insurance – Students in this program are eligible for Federal Direct Student Loans and may be eligible for consideration of federal grants if they have not previous earned a Bachelor’s Degree. Students in this program are eligible for freshmen federal loan limits.