Accepted Transfer Student's Resources
Accepted? Transfer Advisement is Available!
Transfer Student advisement for the spring 2018 semester will begin in October. Students who are admitted to the University may contact the Office of Transfer Student Services (TSS) to schedule an appointment with a Transfer Advisor. You will have an opportunity to review your transfer credits and discuss your spring schedule of classes. You may contact us by calling 718-990-3372 or email us at email@example.com.
To make your transfer to St. John's as smooth as possible, we have also provided you with the following options:
- Schedule an appointment with a Transfer Advisor for advisement and registration of your courses
- Register for courses A Transfer Advisor will register you for courses if you are satisfied with your transfer credits and current major
- Transfer Chats are useful for asking questions before you make your college decision. Chats will be available weekly for your convenience beginning in October.
Already Scheduled an Appointment? Prepare for your meeting:
Enrollment & Housing Deposits
$300 and $400 (non-refundable)
NYS Law: Health Forms
Download the required MMR immunizations, physical exam, and meningitis forms.
Health Insurance Program
Automatic enrollment for Residents and International Students. Optional enrollment for commuter students. To waive, visit universityhealthplans.com and select St. John’s University
Submit Official Transcripts
This may include any of the following:
- Official College Transcripts from any College/University attended
- Military Transcripts
- Advanced Placement Results & CLEP results
- College Extension credits through High School
(Official transcript(s)from the College(s) the credits were granted)
- If credits were earned at an International Institution:
- Official college transcript in original language with official English translation.
- TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate English language proficiency. Applicants who have attended a school where the primary language of instruction is English can have this requirement waived.
- Foreign credential evaluation. Please refer to naces.org for a listing of credential evaluating agencies from which we can accept course-by-course evaluation. The evaluations must contain US grade and credit equivalents
- Official High School Transcript with graduation date if you have not earned an Associate Degree
August 30 (W) - First Day of Fall 2017 Classes
View the full academic calendar.