Through our Transfer Articulation Agreements with leading two-year colleges, St. John's ensures that students from those institutions who meet admissions criteria can seamlessly transfer to St. John's. We have transfer articulation agreements with the following colleges:
More Agreements, More Opportunities
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts (NY)
- American Academy McAllister Institute
- Bergen Community College (NJ)
- Bermuda College
- Borough of Manhattan Community College (NY)
- Bronx Community College
- Institute of Audio Research (IAR)
- Kingsborough Community College
- LaGuardia Community College (NY)
- Middlesex County College
- Nassau Community College
- New York Film Academy
- Ocean County College (NJ)
- Orange County Community College (NY)
- Queensborough Community College (NY)
- Rockland Community College (NY)
- Suffolk County Community College - Stay on LI (NY)
- Union County College
Agreements with additional colleges are being pursued. The agreements allow students who have earned their associate's degree to transfer to St. John's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, the School of Education and the College of Professional Studies.
Transfer applicants to the Peter J. Tobin College of Business and the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences must have their credits evaluated by their respective deans. Ttransfers without an associate's degree will be individually evaluated.
Learn more about our Transfer Articulation Agreements by clicking the links above, or you can contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission by phone at 718-990-2000 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.