We offer students a rolling admissions process, which means we accept applications right up until the beginning of each enrollment term. Complete the free online application and send in your required documents (college transcripts, statement of activity, etc), so that a decision can be made and a credit evaluation conducted. We will complete the course-by-course evaluation within 24-48 hours after you have been admitted.
Complete your application by providing:
- Official or Unoffical College Transcripts.
- Official High School Transcript, complete with date of graduation printed on it, is required if you do not have an Associates degree
- If you have a gap in your education years, please include a "Statement of Activity" with your application.
Easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Complete the free online application.
- Submit your College Transcripts, High School Transcripts, and Statement of Activity.
- A decision will be rendered 24-48 hours from when your documents are processed. Documents take one week to be processed once received by the Office of Admission.
- You will automatically be awarded a transfer scholarship at the time of the decision if you have 12 or more credits and GPA of at least 2.5.
- Your credit evaluation will be completed once you are admitted.
- Transfer Student Services will contact you regarding a registration appointment.
If you have attended an international institution, please provide these additional materials:
- Official college transcript in original language with official English translation.
- TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate English language proficiency. Applicants who have attended a school where the primary language of instruction is English can have this requirement waived.
- Foreign credential evaluation. Please refer to www.naces.org for a listing of credential evaluating agencies from which we can accept course-by-course evaluation. The evaluations must contain US grade and credit equivalents.
The average GPA for a transfer student to St. John's ranges from a 2.5 to a 3.0. Please contact us for specific pre-requisite courses that are required for certain majors.
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
For students applying to the Radiological Science program within the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, interview dates will be provided. Interviews are not required at the time of admission. Please note that transfer students are not eligible for the Six-year Doctorate of Pharmacy program or for Physician Assistant.
Office of Transfer Admission
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439