Apply to St. John's University
Please visit here for the most recent available data on employment and graduation rates.
St. John’s University welcomes students who were previously enrolled at St. John’s to apply for readmission. To be considered a Readmit Applicant, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have been previously enrolled at St. John’s as a matriculating student for one or more semester
- Has not been registered for classes at St. John’s for one or more consecutive semesters
- Did not attend another college or university after leaving St. John’s (Students who have attended another college or university should apply as a transfer student)
To apply for readmission to St. John’s University, please complete the Readmit Supplemental Application, noting the deadlines below, and return to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. As part of the readmit process, students may be required to submit additional credentials, including but not limited to official high school transcripts, standardized test scores, college transcripts, a statement of activity, and other documents as determined by the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Students applying for readmission must submit a completed readmission application and all requested supplemental documentation by the following dates:
- For readmission for the Fall 2016 term – August 24, 2016
- For readmission for the Spring 2017 term – January 11, 2017
Students who apply for readmission after these dates are not guaranteed admission review.