With a B.S. Degree Program in Accounting,
students are prepared for rewarding careers in accounting by being
- Demonstrate an understanding of broad business competencies,
including the financial reporting process and how accounting
systems control business operations.
- Identify the use of statistical techniques to analyze business
data and discern relationships.
- Describe the importance of economic analysis on the global and
- Recognize market needs and develop new markets.
- Determine the nature of business related issues, analyze
available statistical data and decide upon the best principles and
techniques to create solutions.
- Apply business knowledge, skills, and values effectively in a
variety of settings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional responsibility,
ethical obligations and social awareness.
- Exemplify the Vincentian value of service through
service-learning and experiential learning projects or involvement
in community service.