Students acquire the theoretical and
practical knowledge and skills to excel as computer security
professionals. The program will enable you to:
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the theory and practice
of essential computer science principles.
- Gain a familiarity with the central role that computer systems
play in today’s businesses, government agencies and cultural
- Develop an awareness of the challenges that sophisticated
hackers and criminal organizations currently and potentially pose
to the world’s computer systems.
- Gain expertise in the theory and techniques of combating
criminal threats to databases, computer records and the
- Acquire a familiarity with criminal justice and law enforcement
principles pertaining to technology.