Skills to work and gaining professional experience in the United
States, before returning home, then you will want to attend this
program! Representatives from the International Student and Scholar
Services Office (ISSSO) will be present to discuss the
- What is Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is and how to use
- What is Optional Practical Training (OPT) is and how to use
- What is the difference between pre- and post-completion
- When to file your application for OPT?
- Traveling while on OPT?
- What is STEM extension and E-verify—Do I qualify?
Immigrantion Attorney Present to discuss H1B visa process.
Tri-Campus Event, Limited Seating – Arrive On Time!!
Required. Please RSVP at email@example.com
or (718) 990-6083
Date: Monday, March 12, 2012
Time: 1:45 PM - 3:15 PM
Location: DAC, Room 407, Queens Campus