More Information >>

Public Administration in Government

St. John's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Queens Campus


The department offers one certificate program in Public Administration and another in International Law and Diplomacy.

Students may find one or both of these certificates useful in establishing evidence of completion or other purposes. The certificates can be obtained independently or as a complement to their M.A. degree in the department may continue to study for the certificates.

Department Faculty

Please see a list of our Government and Politics faculty.

Contact Information

Diane J. Heith, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
Government & Politics
St.John Hall Room 234
Queens, NY 11439



Graduate Admission Information
(718) 990-1601