St. John’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences offers three graduate digital badges: Autism, Behavioral Research Methods, and Environmental Analysis. Digital badges are online credentials you can display on a variety of platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and on your resume or curriculum vita (CV). They demonstrate your skill and knowledge in the designated area and give you a professional edge in a competitive global market.
These digital badges can be earned independently or on the way to a full graduate degree. Courses applied to badges at St. John’s may be applied to master’s and graduate certificate programs within the College, with approval of the program director and Dean’s office.
Please note that if digital badges are earned independently from a full graduate degree as a non matriculated student, no federal financial aid is available for coursework.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Each of the digital badges requires the successful completion of three three-credit courses (for a total of nine credits for each badge).
The required courses for each badge are listed below:
- PSY 744 Assessment Methods for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- PSY 745 Applied Behavior Analysis
- PSY 746 Single Case Design in Autism Spectrum Disorder
Behavioral Research Methods
- PSY 603 Statistical Design in Research
- PSY 604 Psychology Laboratory
- PSY 659 Psychological Measurement and Scaling
- BIO 299 Scientific Literacy and Integrity
- CHE 202 Separation Techniques in Chemistry
- CHE 200 Environmental Chemistry
How to Obtain Your Badge
To receive your badge and display on your website, LinkedIn page, Twitter account, or elsewhere, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have completed the final course for the badge. We will review your transcript and issue your badge upon confirmation of completion of the requirements.