Help Rebuild Lives of Children, Families and Communites
If you would like to help us help children, please donate to our organization.
Every single dollar of your investment in the Child HELP Partnership goes to providing services for traumatized children and their families because overhead expenses are covered by St. John’s University and other generous patrons. Operating under the auspices of St. John’s University’s 501(c)3, all donations to CHP are tax-exempt.
- $5000 Covers one of a series of public awareness films based on case histories that are used to educate others about best practices for traumatized
- $2600 Covers a full course of our specialized cognitive-behavioral therapy for a victimized family, proven to reduce anxiety, depression, and aggression
- $1500 Covers KEYS™, an educational program that teaches parents and other caregivers how to protect young children from sexual abuse, physical abuse, and bullying, for an incoming kindergarten class
- $575 Covers a comprehensive evaluation of one family
- $300 Covers transportation for one family to attend evaluations and therapy
- $250 Covers one week of therapy for a family
- $125 Covers five scholarships for parents to attend KEYS to Prevention
To donate, you have two options:
(1) To send a check, please make it payable to “St. John’s University” and include “Child HELP Partnership” in the memo line. Donations can be mailed to:
Child HELP Partnership
St. John’s University, Seton Complex
152-11 Union Turnpike
Queens, NY 11367
(2) To donate online, please click here.