State Exam Night
All NYS Written certification exams start promptly at 7pm. Students are encouraged to be here early, at least by 6:30pm. No parking is allowed in the front of the building, you may park in the back parking lot or on the street. You must be signed in by the public safety officer at the front desk to enter the building, and then you will be given instruction on what room to report to.
All students must have a money order or bank check made out to PSI in the amount of $20.00 to see if you passed or failed.
Student Check List:
- Onsite testing paperwork and blue ticket
- Photo ID
- Three sharpened #2 pencils
- $20.00 payable by money order made out to PSI
If you will not be taking the written certification exam that is scheduled for your class because:
- You couldn’t sign your state application and didn’t receive clearance:
- You can’t be at the scheduled exam:
- Or, you have taken the exam with your class and have failed it:
You will need to re-schedule with the NYS DOH Bureau of EMS.
Make sure you know your EMT/EMTP number, NYS course number, and the date of your scheduled exam for the course you were registered in.
On-Site Scoring: #68 St. Johns University Bartilucci Center, Fresh Meadows, New York