Institute Of Asian Studies
- Report to the Director of the Institute of Asian Studies.
- Assist the Director and the Associate Director in recruiting
students, and in preparing academic programs and projects.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, seminars, symposia, and other
- Interact with related academic and professional institutions
concerning Asian Studies.
- Draft and produce correspondence, agendas, timelines and other
related materials for the needs of the Institute.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and other necessary
- Ability to proficiently speak and write in English and native
or near native Chinese, Japanese, or Korean language.
Proficiency in Spanish, Italian or French will be a
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and
listening) with ability to motivate and work effectively with
widely diverse groups and individuals.