The Libraries' reserve service is used by professors to
make readings easily available to students. Reserves can
either be in print or electronic format. Print reserve
materials are located in the Reserve Room in the library on each
eReserves are available either on or off campus from http://docutek.stjohns.edu
[Links are also located in a variety of places on the Libraries' home page].
To access documents on eReserve:
- Go to http://docutek.stjohns.edu
- Click "Electronic Reserves and Course Materials"
- Search by Department, Instructor, or Course
- Click the title of the correct course
- Enter the password [passwords are distributed by the professor,
not the Libraries]
- Click the title of the document you want to read.