Temporary Printing Instructions from a Windows
7 lab/classroom desktop.
Unless otherwise noted, all the services listed below are
self-service. In the Queens library, please report problems with
copiers and printers to the Service Desk on the 3rd floor or call
Print jobs from both the wired and wireless networks go to the
printers listed below. When printing from a library
desktop, you must pick up your print job from one of the
printers on the floor that matches the print queue that you choose
when printing. When printing wirelessly from your
laptop, you can use a printer on any floor, once you have
installed the library printers on your laptop.
Directions for installing the wireless print capability on
Queens Library Printer Locations:
- 3rd Floor: in the print rooms on the North and South wings.
Choose PQLIB03UN to use the 3rd floor printers.
- 4th Floor: in the print rooms on the North and South wings.
Choose PQLIB04UN to use the 4th floor printers.
Queens Library Photocopier Locations:
- 1st Floor: just inside the door to the Quiet Study Area.
- 3rd Floor: in the print rooms in the North and South
- 4th Floor: in the print room in the North and South wings.
- There are also two copiers in the Sullivan computer
Money can be added to a StormCard for photocopying or printing
- a Cash to Account machine (Queens Library, 3rd Floor Lobby;
Staten Island Library, at the entrance next to the ATM machine;
Manhattan Library, next to the copier and printer in the computer
- the UIS via St. John’s
How do I?]
Visitors can purchase a card for photocopying and printing at
the Cash to Account machines.
Photocopying (black and white): 10 cents per page
Printing from computer (black and white):
- 10 cents per page
- Students receive $40 free printing each semeseter on their
StormCards – computer prints only, not photocopies
Printing from Microfillm/Microfiche machines: no charge
Color printing is not available in the
Libraries. The computer labs in Sullivan and Marillac
Halls have color printing at 40 cents per page.
A variety of printing services are available at the
Co-op Printing Center at the D'Angelo Center, Room 101,
- Black and white copies
- Color copies including colored paper, card stock,
resume/special paper, stapling and hole punching.
- Local and Long Distance Fax Services [Local (area codes 718,
212, & 516): $1 per page; Long Distance: $2 for the first page;
$1 each additional page; Cash only]
- New Services including binding and printing from computers on
the 1st Floor of the D'Angelo Center
- Spring Semester: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 7:30 pm; Saturday,
10:00am - 2:00pm; and closed on Sunday