Every student that takes part in our summer program
to Vietnam is required to get a
Vietnamese visa. Below we have provided links and
information to help you learn about the visa process. Don’t
delay in applying as getting a visa is often a long, complicated
process. If, for any reason, you are unable to get a visa,
you will not be able to go on the program. If you have any
questions, please contact the Office of Global Studies
Visa Application Process:
Visa application forms must be completed, signed and attached
with 1 original photo (2x2in).
- A scanned copy of the passport pages where the name appears,
passport numbers, date of birth, expiration date, signature of
- A digital copy of a passport photo with bright background.
- The 3 documents should be attached to 1 email from each
person. The email title should read: Visa
Information – Cathy Lancellotti
- The visa fee is $75.00 and should be made out to NAT Travel.
Deliver visa fee, original visa application
and photo to Cathy Lancellotti's office (Center for
Psychological Services, Seton Complex, 152-11 Union Turnpike,
Flushing, NY 11367).
You can also find more information at
the Vietnam Consulate’s website: http://www.vietnamembassy-usa.org/consular_services/
- How to Apply for the Visa
- Vietnam's Visa Application Instructions
- Vietnams's Visa Application Form