St. John’s University welcomes visiting students to apply to summer, intersession and semester long programs.
For the summer program featured on this page, you must meet our standard requirements: completed at one year of full-time undergraduate study and must generally have a minimum 2.75 cumulate index to apply:
- Download and complete the Application and program-related Course Approval form. Your application is complete only when both of these forms are submitted.
- Have your dean or academic advisor sign the Course Approval form to confirm your eligibility to take your chosen course(s). Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that the study abroad courses you choose will bear credit at your home institution.
- Submit a personal statement.
- Provide an official transcript from your home institution(s).
- Provide written approval/letter of recommendation from your dean or academic advisor.