If you are interested in business and want to learn more about the
influential country of France, you should consider our exchange
program at Dauphine University. Located in the Paris, you
will spend your semester in the heart of Europe.
|Full Year Program - March 1 (Begin during Fall
|Single Semester Program - September 30 (Spring
|Full Year Program (mid Sept. - June)|
|Spring Semester (February - June)|
- Meet the minimum admission requirements:
- Classes are taught in both French and
English. A working knowledge of French is needed. Applicants
must meet with Dr. Zoe Petropoulou, Associate Professor of
French, to assess language proficiency
qualifications. You can make an appointment with Dr. Petropoulou by
emailing her at email@example.com.
-You must complete at least one year
of full-time undergraduate study and must have a minimum 3.00
cumulate index to apply.
- No serious judicial violations.
- Students who will not have reached the age
of 18 by the time of the beginning of their study abroad semester
must secure and provide parental permission.
- Once accepted into an exchange program, you will need to secure
your place in the program. All accepted students are required to
submit a $250 non-refundable exchange program fee and submit the
confirmation form to the Global Studies Office.
- Visit the university website for details on the course
offerings, accomodation options, location, etc. Feel free to make
an appointment with the exchange coordinator at the Office of
Global Studies if you have any questions or need
- Discuss course offerings with your academic dean to ensure that
they will fit into your academic plan and will be accepted
as major/minor/elective credits.