As a student at the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
(PUC-Chile) you will experience a taste of true South American
culture. Located in the capital of Santiago, the exchange
program at PUC-Chile is available for the semester or the academic
|Fall Semester: March 1|
|Spring Semester: September 30|
|Fall Semester: (August - December)|
|Spring Semester: (March - July)|
- Meet the minimum admission requirements:
- Each exchange program requires proficiency
in Spanish with at least four semesters taken in a
-You must complete at least one year
of full-time undergraduate study and must have a minimum 3.00
cumulate index to apply.
- No serious judicial violations.
- Students who will not have reached the age
of 18 by the time of the beginning of their study abroad semester
must secure and provide parental permission.
- Once accepted into an exchange program, you will need to secure
your place in the program. All accepted students are required to
submit a $250 non-refundable exchange program fee and submit the
confirmation form to the Global Studies Office.
- Visit the university website for details on the course
offerings, accomodation options, location, etc. Feel free to make
an appointment with the exchange coordinator at the Office of
Global Studies if you have any questions or need
- Discuss course offerings with your academic dean to ensure that
they will fit into your academic plan and will be accepted
as major/minor/elective credits.