For All Summer 2013
and Fall 2013 Programs
Download the Parent Orientation Presentation
Have you heard about study abroad programs at St. John's, and
want an opportunity to learn more? If so, we welcome you to join us
for upcoming sessions on our Queens and Staten Island campuses.
During these informal presentations, we'll address the questions
that families often have as they consider sending their students
- Costs. Did you know that our students "travel"
with all their financial aid when they study abroad through us? In
addition, we award over $300,000 in grants to help make our
programs more affordable.
- Coursework. Our programs are custom-made for
St. John's students, and offer classes that fit nearly all
students' schedules - particularly if they plan ahead.
- Why go? Study abroad can be a formative
academic and personal experience, but equally important, it
provides a competitive advantage. Nationally, less than 2% of
undergraduate students study abroad!
Parent Information Sessions (RSVP
- Saturday, February 23: 1:00-2:00pm, D'Angelo Center, Room
- Tuesday, February 26: 6:00-7:00pm, Bent Hall, Room
- Thursday, March 7: 6:00-7:00pm, Bent Hall, Room
Staten Island Campus:
- Monday, March 11: 5:00-6:00pm, Kelleher Center, Room
Parent Pre-Departure Orientations
- Tuesday, April 9: 6:00-8:00pm, Bent Hall, Room 277B (Fall
- Wednesday, April 24: 6:00-8:00pm, Bent Hall, Room 277A (Summer
- Saturday, May 4: 1:00 - 3:00pm, DAC 416C (Fall Semester
- Monday, April 15: 5:00-7:00pm, Kelleher Center, Room LL20
(Semester and Summer Programs)
- Tuesday, April 30: 12:00-2:00pm* (Semester and Summer
*We will email you the access information the day before the
orientation. You can sign up by calling 718-990-6105 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your name, email address and phone number
Confirmation is required for all events, so please
RSVP by phone (718-990-6105) or email (email@example.com