October 17, 2013
Sixth Annual Dean's Interdisciplinary Symposium
Religion, Humanities, and Social Science
- Dr. Stephen Sicari (English), "T.S. Eliot and the East:
Religious Dialogue with the Other"
- Dr. William Byrne (Government and Politics), "The Neutrality
Myth: Religion, Englightenment Rationalism, and the American
- Dr. Kevin Kennedy (Philosophy), "Philosophy and Religion After
- Dr. Raymond DiGiuseppe (Psychology), "Does Religion Impose
Moral Rules or Supporting Existing Ones?"
- Dr. Nicholas Healy (Theology and Religious Studies),