- Be accepted into the Paris semester program.
- The Resident Assistant (R.A.) is a live-in student staff member
responsible for managing student needs at STJ’s Paris Campus. The
R.A. reports directly to the Residence Director and is involved in
all facets of student life on campus
- The R.A. will balance the simultaneous arrival and departure of
students every five weeks, the needs of students during their stay,
and the needs of students remaining in housing for an extended
period of time.
- The R.A. will be expected to remain in the building during duty
and office hours as assigned.
- As compensation, the R.A. will receive a program fee
reimbursement of up to $6,000, which covers meals on duty days and
on-campus housing. Please note that single rooms are not
- The candidate must be a Paris Semester student with E.U.
citizenship or an appropriate student visa.
- The candidate must be organized, responsible, mature, flexible,
and comfortable working in a foreign environment.
- Experience with residence life is preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted by April 22,