- Have College Work-Study (CWS) funds for the semester in which
they study abroad.
- Be accepted into the Rome semester program.
- DTW students are invited to apply based on
- Lead Educational Advisors (LEAs) will carry out an educational
program with 4th graders in the Italian Elementary
School across from the Rome Campus.
- The LEA will tutor Italian students in English and teach them
basic computer skills.
- LEAs must complete and email bi-weekly journals and submit
timesheets with a supervisor’s signature.
- LEAs will earn $10.00/hour.
- Positions are limited.
- Hours will range from one to three hours per week.
- Qualified students must be organized, responsible, mature,
flexible, and comfortable working in a foreign environment.
- Students with Italian language skills are strongly encouraged
- Contact Ms. Foukalas at email@example.com for
- Submit a completed application, with your resumé and cover
letter to Ms. Foukalas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted by November