- Be accepted into the Discover the World program.
- The Academic Service-Learning (AS-L) Assistant will report to
the Associate Director of Academic Service-Learning and work
closely with St. John’s in-country administrators in Italy, France,
- The AS-L Assistant will support in-country administrators in
promoting AS-L opportunities, completing AS-L paperwork, scheduling
students to serve in the community, and accompanying students to
community partner service sites.
- Qualified students should have experience with AS-L or other
community involvement (service or volunteer work); strong
communication skills, enthusiasm, flexibility, and attention to
detail; the ability to speak Italian, French, and/or Spanish is a
How to Apply:
- Complete the online Student Employment Application, accessible
through St. John’s Central.
- Email your resumé and cover letter to Jessica Cook ( firstname.lastname@example.org,
If you need assistance with the online student employment
application, contact Mary Cascio, the Student Employment
Applications must be submitted by April 22,